Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lucky Us!

Hey there! Happy Wednesday!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created for the Pinspirational Crop going on over on the forum. We would love to have you join in on the fun!
One thing I pin a lot of on Pinterest is food, whether it's an appetizer, main coarse or dessert, I love pinning food!
This layout was inspired by a Pepperoni Pizza Braid recipe. You can check out the photo and challenge over on the forum.
I used Simple Stories We Are Family for this page:

 
I used Gelatos to color the Wood Veneer pieces:

 
The word "lucky" is from the Bits & Pieces:



                        I added some paint spatters, sequins and heart veneer throughout my page.




 
I simply adore this fun family line!

2 comments :

  1. Such a pretty LO - love the colors, the layering, the background, and the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout .. and inspired Pizza! Like your handwriting on the background and all the stitching and layers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete