Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Don't Let....

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

If you have checked out the Pinspirational Crop going on in the forum, then you are truly missing out.. There are 24 challenges going on right now, to play along with.. talk about some good motivation to scrap right?? Here is my challenge example for being inspired by a QUOTE on pinterest.. I LOVE quotes and that you can use them as a title, on the page, or just a part of them in your scrapping... This photo if of my lil one at dance class, a place I totally enjoy just watching her do something she loves to do. I thought this quote was perfect to add on the layout:



I used the Maggie Holmes Shine collection, which I have just become in LOVE with!!! I used lots of layers and added a few wood pieces from my stash on the layout:


And used several of the sticker elements on the page, along with some washi tape with pops of gold in it to make the collection:


And here is the quote that inspired this page, laid on top of two different color mists:


So do you use quotes often? how do they inspire you? I hope you'll stop by and check out the crop and play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous LO and I LOVE that quote! YES! I am playing along with the Pinterest challenge and having a wonderful time! You ladies are so creative and I am SOO inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete