Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I Am...

Hey there!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created for the challenge yesterday over on the forum.
I used Imaginesce Give Thanks 6x6 pad for this layout of my daughter when she was younger:


                                                            Here are some close ups:

                   I used a mask, light modeling paste and watercolors to create my background.

 
I fussy cut the mason jar, journaling spot, "Hello fall", "happy harvest, and the "So thankful for you" banner:
 
 
The "you", arrows and hearts are Thickers from my stash:


 
Just another look at the background:

 
Thanks for sharing your day with us!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful LO Lisa - love the painting - and the layering - and the pic is just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete