Saturday, September 12, 2015

School Rocks

Happy Saturday! Jennifer here on the blog today sharing a layout I created this week for the Word Up Wednesday challenge!  It's back to school time and I scrapped an older, but favorite photo of my daughter and friends using Crate Paper's Wonder collection!  This fun line is so versatile and can be used for many themes!  


I used a cut file from the Silhouette shop along with some gold foil paper from my stash!  

I layered a few of the tags from the Ephemera Pack alongside my photo! I love that Crate Paper always has so many embellishments to choose from!  

Showing some of the cute coordinating stickers that are included in the collection. I love the gold accents! You can also spy the bright patterns of "Cute One" under my journaling spot; I love the many rows of banners!
Here are more of the Ephemera and  Die Cuts as well as a gold accent arrow from the 12x12 Chipboard Sheet. Also included in the embellishments are a pack of colorful enamel dots and self-adhesive mini gold sequins!  Love!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out all of the fabulous goodies that are new in the My Scraps and More Shop!  Have a great day!!



1 comment :

  1. So pretty - love the layering and the paint and fun scattered bits!

    ReplyDelete