Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hello Beautiful!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here today to share a page I made using Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss. I love the fabulous colors and elements in this beautiful collection!

 
Here are some close ups:
 
I challenged myself to use a colored cardstock background for this page. I usually don't use color cardstock any more for my backgrounds- it's usually white cardstock or patterned papers. Any how, I have a stash of colored cardstock, so I figure I may as well use some of it right?!
 
I added some doilies from my stash. I used strips of paper and stitched them in place. I also added some orange triangles and stitched them as well.
 
 
I added bits & pieces of the Citris Bliss embellies throughout my layout.

 
My title was done with a mix of things- Thickers, acetate "beautiful" both from the collection and some old mini alphas from my stash:

 
I finished the layout of with some spatters of Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine. I love this stuff and add it to most of my pages.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Lisa

No comments :

Post a Comment