Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wonder

Hello friends! It's Jennifer and I'm here to share a layout I created using the new Crate Paper collection: Wonder!  I always appreciate a CP line and this is no exception!  The prints and colors are so lovely without being too "theme-y".  I wanted to scrap a few baby photos of my daughter (who will be 12 this month!) with this collection!


I used these lovely Wonder Patterned Chipboard Thickers for my title.  I love the variety of colors! I also added a cute heart from the 12x12 Wonder Chipboard sheet as well as a sentiment from the 6x12 Stickers


Like all Crate Paper collections,  included is an Ephemera pack full of little goodies and tags!


Showing more of the ephemera along with a cute chipboard arrow as well as coordinating enamel dots and gold sequins!  



Thank you for reading! Now, stop by the MSAM Shop before this collection is gone!  Plus, check out  the many additional fun new lines! Have a great day!






1 comment :