Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fifty Miles.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Today I'm sharing with you a layout with one of my son's photos. He went on a fifty mile hiking trip last summer with scouts and... of course I sent him with a camera.. I got a couple selfies.. LOL!! But I really loved this one, it's of him at sunrise at camp.
I was excited to dive into the new Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome collection.. It's a great BOY line, and I'm always on the hunt for good boy papers. This line ROCKS!!! I love it!!!



I used lighter blue misting at the top of the page, then a medium blue and then a bit darker blue at the bottom. I used a few of the die cut embellies through the page also:



And then added just a bit of red stitching as strips, along with some navy mist splats:



So don't forget to give your kids the camera and see what photos they come up with, or print photos from their phones or ipods, they will love it.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic LO - love the misting and the sun bursts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome layout. I really LOVE this collection!!

    ReplyDelete