Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Love U A Latte.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I wanted to share with you a layout that I did of my lil cutie from an Easter photo. I totally was swooning over the new AC Shimelle True Stories collection in the store and could NOT wait to get my hands on it.

My layout is up for the Tuesday Trigger challenge in the forum which is the spell out the word "YELLOW" in your supplies on your layout.


I could NOT resist the super cute coffee cups from the paper and fussy cut one out,  and used it for inspiration for my title work on the page:


I  added a bit of washi tape and enamels on the page, along with some stitching to frame the photo in the center of the page:


So in case you haven't checked out the Shimelle True Stories collection, I highly recommend getting into the store and giving it a good look over. The colors and patterns are so fun and easy to work with!! you will love it!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment :