Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hello Summer

Hello friends! It's finally the weekend and I hope you are having a good one so far!  I'm sharing a layout I created for one of the Daily Challenges this week on the forums.  If you haven't checked out our fun challenges or our current Got Talent? challenge, please do! The ladies on our design team wow me with their creativity!  

I seem to be on a Crate Paper kick lately! I just love their collections! The new Poolside is so fun and has a variety of embellishments to play with!  I scrapped a recent photo of my niece and nephew having fun at our local splash park! :)


I layered a chipboard banner and cardstock sticker over one of the cute Poolside Frames for my title. I love that the ephemera pack as so much to choose from!   


 I love to layer little embellishments so I pulled a few of the ephemera pieces out that caught my eye! Then I just try to configure them to see if they work! Here I used two tags as well as a sticker title.  And can I say how much I LOVE the wooden buttons?  So cute!  

 Layering more tags and stickers, as well as patterned papers! I love the diagonal grey and creme print as it sets off the bright colors! 

 Showing more of the Poolside embellishments!  The pinwheel stickers are a definite favorite in this collection!  

At the side of my page, I layered more ephemera plus a sticker boarder.



Thanks for reading today!  Go to our Facebook challenge page to see our fourth Got Talent challenge by Missy!  Have a great day!





1 comment :