Saturday, May 9, 2015

#Pink


Hello and happy Saturday to you!  Today I have a layout I created using
Amy Tangerine's new Rise and Shine collection! I adore the fun, bright colors of this collection!  Perfect for just about any theme for your page!  


I used some of my American Craft black foam Thickers for my title. I think the black helps the pattern colors pop!  


My background is a cute cut file from Just Nick called "Pebbles".  I added different patterns into random windows as well as stamped a sentiment in the center of this particular circle. 


Showing more of the the fun embellishments, including Transparent Stickers and Ephemera Shapes

Love the silver accents in this line! Here is a camera die cut that I popped up with foam dots. 


I used a wooden veneer frame from Amy Tangerine's Stitched line and a tag from Rise and Shine for my journaling.  I love how you can mix embellishments from different collection!


Thanks for stopping by today! Are you doing any crafting this weekend? Be sure to shop at 
My Scraps and More to see all of the new goodies in stock! Have a great day!


1 comment :