Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Loves.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!


I scrapped this photo of the three kids from Easter, and wow did it match the Crate Craft Market line perfectly or what??? I honestly never try on purpose to match what the people are wearing to a collection itself, but this kinda just worked out that way. Plus this color scheme happens to be one of my favorites to work with. I fussy cut several of the tags from the project paper and added them under the photo.


I added lots of layers down the side of the page, and several of the die cut pieces from the ephemera pack:


And then added touches of misting splats and some fun pink Thickers for the title:


The Craft Market line contains lots of golds, krafts and muted colors... perfect for those spring and summer photos.. or some vintage photos would look amazing too.... So make sure to check it out!!!


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment :