Saturday, May 2, 2015

Journey


Happy National Scrapbook Day!  It's a big holiday in my book! I hope you are getting some crafting done today!  I'm sharing a layout I created with the new Crate Paper Journey collection.  I used the A side of Itinerary for my background. I love ledger paper!  


The collection comes with a 12x12 sheet of chipboard embellishments and I used one as my title.  

Don't you just love the arrows?   I added one of the chipboard pieces along with enamel dots from my stash! 

Here, I layered some of the fun ephemera pieces along with a cute chipboard frame.  



I cut strips of different patterns from the line and stitched through with my sewing machine.  One of my favorites is the feathers on Freespirit!  


Thank you for stopping by! Check out the shop for this collection plus lots more NEW lines!  
Have a wonderful day!



2 comments :

  1. I love this collection, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this collection are some of my very favorites! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete