Wednesday, April 29, 2015

When In Doubt

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here with you today to share a layout I created using JillBean Summer Red Raspberry Soup. I used a photo of me dancing that the photographer took at my nephews wedding. What a fun night we had! I used a large 12x12 paper from this collection for my background and the rest was created using the 6x6 pad. I love using the pads because of the smaller designs.

 
Here are some close ups:
 
This diecut "When in doubt, dance it out" was perfect for this photo. I added some thread and diecuts from this collection and also a wood veneer butterfly and arrow.



 
This layout was also created using my sketch I posted over on the forum for Friday's Sketchathon challenge. There is still time to play along!

3 comments :

  1. What a fun cluster and layering! I really love that title too! Your page makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete