Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy!

Hi there, Lisa here today to share my layout for today's sketch challenge. In case you were unaware, we are hosting our April Sketchathon over in the Forums. It promises to be lots of fun! I know I'll be participating and getting a bunch of pages done!  Come join in the fun!

Here's the sketch I created....

And the layout I created with the sketch...using the Simple Stories I Am Collection


Come see what yesterday's sketch looks like and play along over in the forum!!

8 comments :

  1. Awesome take on the sketch - love your misting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection & your sunburst pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch!!!! Love this page with the I Am line Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch, I have so many beach pictures just waiting to get scrapped that this would be perfect for, guess I better get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the sketch and your layout! I love the way you used the I Am collection! I also love the way the rays fade! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch was so cool to do! Fantastic layout inspiration to do too :)

    ReplyDelete