Thursday, April 30, 2015

Coffee Time

Hi there, Lisa here today to share this page I created using the new Maggie Holmes Confetti line!  This line isn't just for celebrations...as you can see!  The colors are so beautiful and everything layers so well you just can't help yourself!


IMG_9236

I also used an older canvas frame from Crate, a yellow doily and some Jenni Bowlin butterflies from my stash..the colors are perfect for this line!  Be sure to dig around in your stash and use them if you have them!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Maggie Holmes Confetti Specialty Paper
Maggie Holmes Ephemera Pack
Maggie Holmes Confetti Backdrop paper
Craft Market Chipboard Accents
Autumn Crisp Overlays

3 comments :

  1. So pretty! I love the big circle grid and the little flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all the circles draws you to the photo, cute layout!

    ReplyDelete