Thursday, April 16, 2015

13 Today


Hi there, Lisa S here today to share a layout I created for the Sketchathon going on right now in our Forum.  If you haven't been playing along, it's a great way to get some layouts done and you might even win a prize!! 
So I decided to mix lines for this layout.  I really like how it turned out!  I used my last piece of Crate Paper Open Book (you know you've been hoarding it too!) and fussy cut flowers and sequins from my last bits of Dear Lizzy Serendipity for this page. I love these Rise and Shine Frames too, so I used one of them for a little more interest.  


So don't be hoarding all the cute older lines...time to use them up because there are so many NEW and FUN goodies in the store!!  I can't wait to dig in and now I don't have to feel guilty because I used every last bit of these lines!  

2 comments :

  1. I love this sketch & your fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout love all the splatters and the fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete