Saturday, January 17, 2015

Adventure

 
Hello and hope you are having a good weekend! Jennifer here today to show a layout I created using Fancy Pants Designs' True Friend collection. I love the rich colors of this line!  They go perfect with pretty much any theme you need!
 


I used different sized circle punches with the fun patterns and layered them on the bottom half of my page. I then added some spray ink splatters, as well as enamel dots and coordinating buttons. My wooden veneer title is from my stash (made by Heidi Swapp).  

 
Here, I layered a few of the True Friend stickers and added in a wooden veneer arrow and button.

 
A few more close-ups of my page!  


 
Thanks for stopping by! Visit the My Scraps and More shop to check out the major sale!  Audrey is making room for the new CHA goodies!
 



5 comments :

  1. Wonderful page. Love the typed journaling strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron paper, the tag, and title! Super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout has such a southwest vibe with the chevron and the colors! Love it! That "adventure" wood veneer is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete