Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Treasure of a Friend.

Hello and good morning...

One thing that I am always concerned about as a parent, are the friends that my kids are friends with. Luckily, they have chosen well, and so it's fun to see them progress and grow together. 

I used the Fancy Pants Me-ology collection for this page of my daughter and her friend at her 5th grade promotion.  I decided to use the distressed Painterly paper for my background, but add black cardstock underneath, so I can tear it open to expose parts of it, to add a bit of boldness in the back.



I actually used pretty minimal embellies on the page, a few enamel dots and stickers.



But I added one of the library card pockets on the page, for my title work and journaling.



I also used a TON of washi tapes, in all colors and patterns. This collection is sooo colorful, you can pull almost anything and it just seems to work together.



Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

9 comments :

  1. Love all the fun bright prints that you used on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love all the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the black paper popping through is such a fun look! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have seriously done wonders with this collection. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute photo! I need to break open this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you used all these different papers.

    ReplyDelete