Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Simple Life

Hey there!
I posted this layout for  the mini GOT TALENT challenge over at My Scraps & More board in July. This is a fun way to play GOT TALENT- no eliminations, a prize every week and a final prize!  How cool is that?!

I used Echo Park Simple Life for this layout of my daughter and some of her classmates playing powder puff football her freshman year:

 
I added some October Afternoon mini alphas,

 
and some Calico Studios sequin wood stars:
 
 
Hope you will stop on over to the board and play along with us. We would love to have you!
Enjoy your day!
 
Lisa

10 comments :

  1. Love the way the title carries your eye through the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute--I like the scattering of stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just admiring this layout in the gallery yesterday! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how much "white space" you left. It's striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! Love how you did your title and all the stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how simple this is yet so striking. The background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete