Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beach Love

Hello and good morning...

I can't believe it's already July 15!!!! I am such a summer chick I don't want summer to end at all. I scrapped this photo of my lil one at the beach, taken over spring break. The water was still pretty cold, but the older kids weren't shy about going in the water, but my lil one stayed back with me on the sand, and she built sand castles.

I used the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine line which I have completely fallen in love it. I want to take more summer photos, just to use up the line.


I used several sticker elements as embellies through out the page:


and created my own banner with fussy cut pennants and stitching:


I honestly love the slightly rustic feel of it with the Woodgrain paper and  the realistic Blue Skies paper.


So in case you haven't checked out the collection, you totally NEED it... really!!!! There are also lots of solid papers that go with the collection to tone things down also.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day

7 comments :

  1. This is such a cute layout! I really love this line, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cluster of banners and hearts at the top of your page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun embellishments on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie playing in the sand. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the Good Day Sunshine collection! Such great pictures and I love all the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like the woodgrain and the splash of color with the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete