Tuesday, April 29, 2014

1 Good Pic, 1 Funny Pic

Hello and good morning...

Well, if your kids are anything like mine... lately I can barely get a "good" picture of them when they are all together, esp when cousins are involved. They are usually laughing up a storm and having a blast. So I have to bribe them for a good picture in exchange for one funny picture.. This will usually get a decently good one..

I used Fancy Pant's Be Different collection for this page, it seems to work really well with both boy and girl photos...



I broke apart my title and made it a two liner, and used some of the fun arrows from the Ephemera Pack.



I added a bit of different colors for my misting and enamel dots too:



Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a great day!!!!


7 comments :

  1. I love that you captured the kids just being themselves. Super cute papers, etc you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi, Love your great photos, great paper choices and the great title (I'm so scraplifting it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Wendi!! Love the bold colors & fun embellies!! Cute pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love those strips of paper behind the photo, the arrows and the letters in your title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN layout! Love all of the details and colors! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete