Friday, February 7, 2014

I Love...This!!

Good morning and happy Friday scrappy friends! Tammi here with you today to share a page I recently created with the brand new Elle's Studio Everyday Moments! I love all of the different patterned papers in this line so I tried to include as many of those that I could on my page (with a little help from a Page Maps sketch) !!



I love how the stitching looks through the hearts and the tiny word stickers from My Mind's Eye worked perfectly on this layout!


I am lovin' wood veneer lately so had to include one from this collection on here too!


Head on over to the store here to see the whole collection and grab some for yourself!!

13 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stitched hearts and the gray background! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love the hearts and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love all the stitched hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hand stitching on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stitching and the different colored hearts! I'm reminded of the little colored heart candies. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the hearts and stitching on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, the hearts with the stitches are fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you framed the page with the sewing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete