Friday, November 8, 2013

The Best..

So what do you think of this Pinspirational Crop?  Pretty fun, right???  :)  You still have a few more days to complete some entries.  And how about this challenge that I issued:

* Use at least 3 frames on your page.
* Use chalkboard elements (or black paper with white writing

I used the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot party collection for this page. When I saw the paper I immediately wanted to put something in each frame so I cut them ALL out and packed them with paper, die cuts, some stitching, and journaling!



I allowed a few of the 3-D elements to go out of the frames a bit for more interest.



And added some texture with stitching!


This is a pretty easy challenge and you've still got time!  Let's see those pages!

-Audrey

4 comments :

  1. Love this page! Awesome challenges, hoping to get some time to get a few done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cute! I love all the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pinspirational Crop is simply a blast! I am amazed at the photos in the gallery! I was once a member of Pinspiration and can't remember my password or what email I used it was so long ago. I rejoined and since I have become a scrapper, I am so inspired at the amount of inspiration that is there. What a difference it has been since I learned to see inspiration in the things around me in my daily life. Thank you for the wonderful crop and awesome challenges!

    ReplyDelete