Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cool Kids

Hello and good morning...

I have to say I am really digging how versatile the AC Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste line is. Last week I shared a fall page with you using it, this week, I'm sharing a more fun and playful page using the collection.

The photo is of the kids and their cousins from this past summer when we were able to get together at a cousin's wedding. It's always fun to line them all up and try and get at least one photo of the kids together..
 

I used AC  Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste line for this page. I got a lil messy with the background with some gesso and a mask.

I added some OA mini alphas for my title and then some of the AC phrase stickers, I'm lovin those things and added a few of the MME enamel dots:

 
So in case you haven't checked out the Cut and Paste line, make sure to look in the My Scraps and More store for it HERE.
 
Have a great day
 

7 comments :

  1. Love all the layers and the colors you used! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love how you used the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lot of kids to get together for a picture. Well done. I like the masking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! Love all the layering and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page and how awesome that you get to have all the cousins together.

    ReplyDelete