Tuesday, September 17, 2013

3 Lil Cuties

Hello and good morning..

I was actually kinda excited when I saw that Tammi had some new Christmas lines in the store from the CHA releases. This gives me the perfect excuse to dive into my last years stash of Christmas photos and get some of those scrapped.I used Bella Blvd's Christmas Coutdown line for a photo of my kids in their new Christmas pjs, a Christmas Eve tradition at our house, its the one gift they can open on Christmas Eve.

I love the 3x4 cards from the Daily Details, are perfect for adding some pop on the page:
I used a tag and added some twine and some TABS stickers, and just a hint of misting in the background:
I also used a few of the border strips which were fun to add to the top and bottom of the page:

So if you have a ton of Christmas photos that need to be scrapped, this line is perfect!!! or you can even premake some pages and then slap on the photos once they are printed... check out the line in the My Scraps store HERE. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

7 comments :