Saturday, August 31, 2013

Playin' at the Park

*****Click HERE for the Switchin' It Up in September 
BLOG HOP!*****

Hey there, friends!  Missy here with you today.  I hope you're having a great weekend so far!  Hopefully you're taking part in our Blog Hop and checking out the new challenges coming in just a few days.  This is the final week of the current challenges, and this is the last "Friday Find" Challenge.  I did some searching online and found a cute and easy tutorial on how to dress up paper clips.  You just add some washi tape to the ends of them and you have a cute embellishment to add to your page!  I added mine to the right of the photo.  For this page, I used the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants.



I added two of my favorite things...modeling paste and stamps!  I love layering up patterned paper, too.


Washi, washi, washi!  Woo hoo!


Here is a close-up of my washi paper clips...they look like little flags, don't they?


Here's another shot of the modeling paste covered in gold color spray...very shimmery.


Click the link at the top of this post to join in the Blog Hop fun...there is an AWESOME prize for one lucky Hopper!

Thanks for stopping by today, and enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Missy :)

10 comments :

  1. Love that tip for the paper clips. Maybe, just maybe, I can now begin using some of that tape. Gorgeous LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic layout! This is a fun line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love all your layers - perfectly placed! And I've been on the fence about getting into modeling paste/gesso...this is putting me over the edge. ;) Thanks for sharing this lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic! Loving the paste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page you are so artistic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout and love the colors. Your layering is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Missy! Love the gold circles and all the fun layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the papers and all the extra details!

    ReplyDelete