Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Sweethearts

Hey there, friends!  Happy Saturday to you. Missy here today to share a recent page I created for the Wednesday {Word} Challenge over on our boards.  I've been wanting to scrap these Valentine photos of my girls, so I finally did.  I pulled out a few different Crate Paper lines and went to work.  I purchased them all in the My Scraps store....and even though they're all sold out, there is NEW Crate Paper on its way! So don't miss out on the new lines...they're GORGEOUS!

I really love this chevron paper!  I decided to center my design, so I used some gesso to "white out" the areas around my big cluster.  It just sort of gives it a little fade.  I literally just dipped my finger into it and smudged it around.  I layered in several pieces of patterned paper.  I really love the touch of the light blue.  I also added in some stamps, washi tape and a button.


I only have one close-up because my camera card filled up on me and wouldn't let me take anymore pictures!  Time to transfer...haha!


The {word} for this challenge was SWEETHEART(S) or SWEET or HEART.  You are more than welcome to come join us for our daily challenges!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a nice weekend!

Missy :)

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh this is too cool and LOVE LOVE all your layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!! I love the different Crate lines and the white paint you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute papers and awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete