Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Turning 10.

Hello and good morning...

One of the latest fads out there are project life papers. Alot of the manufactures have jumped on the band wagon and are making more pages to fit the project life size scrapbooking style. At this time I am not doing project life, but I LOVE the concept of it, BUT, that doesn't mean that I can't use the papers that are being designed for Project Life itself.

I created this layout using Echo Park's Happy Go Lucky Collection. I'm also using this layout for the upcoming Play challenge...
I used all 4x6 sized papers on the this page.
I used some bling and MME enamel dots to add some pop to the banners:
And some of the Lily Bee sticker strips:
So how do you use the Project Life papers on your pages??? Make sure to check out the Echo Park collection in the store, this line is TOO fun!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

3 comments :

  1. LOVE all those banners! What an adorable layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the embellished banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the chevron pp in the background and your layered banner. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete