Friday, June 7, 2013

Playin' all day!

Of course with the warm weather we are outside ALL the time now.  But the kids aren't the only ones who are happy about that...the dog is glad that we are finally joining her in the yard for some play time!

I did this page based on a sketch at Lily Bee blog using papers from the Lily Bee Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe collections:


I kept the design simple since the patterns can be a little bold, but what I love about Lily Bee papers is that the prints are small, so they aren't as overpowering.  And you can mix and match the papers so easily!

A few chipboard pieces and some machine stitching...



And I also have found a few things in my stash to use like this scalloped die cut and buttons.

If you haven't checked out these collections yet, you should!  They are awesome for everyday pages, and all kinds of events!

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Audrey

2 comments :