Saturday, May 11, 2013

Today was a lot of FUN!

Hello there, My Scraps friends!  Missy here today to share a layout I created using a mix of two American Crafts lines...Lucky Charm and Yes, Please.  I created it based on a photo-inspired challenge over on our boards.  Every Saturday there is a new challenge that presents you with a photo that you can use for inspiration.  You can go HERE to see the challenge.

I pulled my bright colors from the photo and went to work.  I love all the fun colors in these two lines, and the black and white photos really pop against all that color.  I added some orange paint since there wasn't a lot of orange in the papers.  I love how it turned out :)


I've really been itching to use vellum again lately, so I punched out a few hearts and lightly inked the edges.  I think I'll be incorporating more vellum into more pages very soon!  I just love that you can still see everything through it!


You should hop on over to the message boards and check out all the fun challenges going on daily.  Also, check out the store HERE...lots of fun new lines coming in!  

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fantastic weekend!

Missy :)

3 comments :

  1. So bright and cheerful! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has so many stunning touches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! Love the bright colors and how you used the orange paint!

    ReplyDelete