Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sweet Girl

I just love Winter CHA.  The colors that come out in the lines are so happy.  And what could be happier than a clown, especially if it's a clown dog.





Now you ask why is she posting a picture of a clown dog, well you will have to pop over to the forum and check out the sketch-a-thon to find out that answer.  I created today's sketch for you and this is the LO that goes along with it.  I created this page using Echo Parks Sweet Girl collection.


*****Tracy*****

3 comments :

  1. This is soooo cute!! I love all the dark borders around everything but the photo, which is white! Just gorgeous! Is that ink or black mats? It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout! The colors are great and I love the black borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...this layout has such great patterned papers and colors!!! I loooove how the black just makes it stand out! GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete