Saturday, February 16, 2013

Two more CROP days!

Hey, scrappy friends!  Missy here to remind you about the Love is in the Air Crop here on our boards...you still have today and tomorrow to play along with us!  The Crop ends Sunday at midnight.  I want to share one of my challenges & pages with you on this fine Saturday!

This page was created for the "Hot Date" Challenge, which involves using a photo of you and a significant other either on a date, getting ready to go on a date, an anniversary photo...or it can be of another couple.  Just some kind of "date" photo.  This is my husband and me last year about to leave for a nice auction/dinner fundraiser for our daughters' school.

I used mostly the Secret Crush papers from Pink Paislee (all except the blue Bo Bunny background).  I LOVE the pinks, greys & blacks in this line...so perfect for lovey-type pages!


If you would like to get your hands on this collection, it's available HERE in the My Scraps store, along with a TON of new CHA goodies!  Tammi has gotten in SO many new things!  Check it out!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Missy :)

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout..of course the photo is goreous!
    Love all the layers and all the details..could look at it all day. Awesome job!- as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layout! LOVE all the die cuts, the colors, just everything!!

    ReplyDelete