Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love Is In the Air Challenges

Hello and good morning...

Right now the My Scraps Love Is In the Air Crop is in full swing and lots of wonderful, LOVELY challenges to choose from to keep your scrappy mojo flowing.

I am sharing two of the layout examples that I have for the challenges I came up with. Both of these pages are using the newest MME Collectable Collection.

The first one challenge is to use those Valentine Conversation Hearts as your title on your layout.
I used BE MINE for my title and placed it on a heart:
I used some of the cute decorative stickers and enamel dots through out my layout:

My second challenge is to focus on someone or something that you love, and then journal at least 3 sentences. To me sometimes I don't focus on the journaling enough, so it's a nice push to have me add my thoughts on my page. Here's my example page:
I focused on some fussy cutting of the hexagons and arrows from the patterned paper:
I also cut apart one of the story journaling cards to create my title:
So if you haven't already, check out Tammi's store for the MME's Collectable collection before it's gone... and don't forget to check out the other crop challenges.


Have a wonderful day.

1 comment :

  1. awesome layouts...love the layering and the stitching, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete