Sunday, January 20, 2013

Love Banner

Hello and Good Morning...

Today I am sharing with you a LOVE banner that I created with the So In Love With You kit. Each holiday season, I like to have some kind of banner to hang up in the house that is kinda festive. It feels good to change up the decor a bit, and get in the holiday spirit.

I used the kit and my Cricut to create this banner:
I first cut out the triangle bases for the banner, and then cut out triangles 1.5" smaller than the bases.

I used my Cricut to cut out the letters, the brackets, and the pink flower centers. I used my circle punch to cut out the white circle centers.

Next I punched out some butterflies with my MS butterfly punch, and added some pebbles onto them.

I free hand cut out some hearts, and added some doodling to each one. And added twine to tie the banner together...

There ya go, a fun Valentine's banner to add some "love" to your home.

I also added a Bella Blvd button and twine to each of the ends:
Make sure to share any projects that you create with Tammi's wonderful kits in the My Scraps Galley or upload them to the My Scraps facebook page...

Have a wonderful day.....

4 comments :