Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"You are My Happy" Kit Cards

Hello and good morning....

It's Wendi here and I am sharing a few cards I made with the wonderful January "You are my Happy" kit from the My Scraps & More store.

One thing I LOVE to do is create cards with my scraps. I shared some pages last week, and am showing a couple of cards that I created with my scraps afterwards.

I made a girlie card first:
I LOVE the bold black Thickers, they really grab your attention on your projects.

And the second card, is for a guy birthday:
This kit really goes a long way!!!!

Here's one more look at what this kit has packed for you scrappy needs:
What will you create with this kit???? Can't wait to see it, make sure to share your creations with us in the gallery, in the forum daily challenges or on the My Scraps & More Facebook page.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!


1 comment :

  1. I too 'try' to create cards with scraps-especialy when done with a layout, but I always seem to in a hurry to get to the next layout and play..lol. Next year, I am hoping to do better with my scraps. But my local library does love it when I bring in a huge bag of scraps-so that is a good thing too. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete