Sunday, December 30, 2012

Horsie Ride by Missy (Crate Paper)

Hey there, My Scraps fans!  Missy here to share a layout I created using the Acorn Ave collection from Crate Paper.  I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with their families!  I can't believe the end of the year is upon us and it will soon just be a memory.  I wish everyone of you a very Happy New Year!

Now, here's my page...this line is very versatile and can be used for so many different styles of scrapping.  A lot of the embellishments are fall-related, but as you can see, you don't have to scrap a fall photo to make it work.


This line of beautiful papers & embellishments is available in the My Scraps store right HERE. There are so many new lines coming out soon...I can't wait to get my hands on some of them! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Missy :)

2 comments :