Friday, December 14, 2012

Audrey's January Kit reveal!

I'm so glad that we have already had a bit of snow here in NY so that I could get some snowy pictures to go with this kit!  :)

All of my sketches this month are based off of sketches.

These first two pages I didn't create as a double page spread, but i think they will work great next to each other in my album!  And NO I didn't dress my daughter in a yellow sweater to match the papers, but it sure worked out well!  :)





And lastly, this page I went with a monochromatic scheme and used today's sketch on the My Scraps & more Sketch blog!



2 comments :

  1. LOVE, love, love those notched banners- wow, they are great. Loving all the details and the fact you are do brave to journal right onto yoour layouts. I can't seem to do that- I always misspell something...lol

    ReplyDelete