Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!

Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale starts now at My Scraps & More!! Save tons on all of your favorite products from October Afternoon, Echo Park and many, many more!! Treat yourself to some scrapbook goodies now before you head out to scout for deals for everyone else on your list this year! Use code  BLKFRI2012  to receive 55% off your order (excluding monthly kits, gift certificates and prior orders) !!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

3 comments :

  1. Tammi- what an AWESOME deal. Truly awesome! I took great advantage of the sale and stocked-up for many winter nights ahead full of scrapping. Thank you for providing such a GREAT online store and everything comes packaged SO NICELY!
    I now have a new fav store and I am telling all my friends. I hope My Scraps and More grows by major leaps and bounds in 2013.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet Janet!! Thank you so very much!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from Sicily! I am a new follower. I see that my daughter www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com is already following you from Rome. I'm now going to have a closer look at your merchandise.

    ReplyDelete