Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tracy's DT Reveal

Halloween lines have become one of my favorite papers to work with, and to think I used to not like papers that were too themey.  I was going to scrap some non-Halloween photos but once I dug out last years I just couldn't put them down.  The spooky look of this MME Lost and Found line worked so well for eerie pumpkins and as I'm a glitter lover, having it already a part of the paper was a big plus!



I originally wasn't going to do a card since I don't give Halloween cards but as it turns out we are going to a birthday party tomorrow night and it is a costume party, so I thought these papers would be absolutely perfect with the Halloween colors but since the birthday girl is quite young I kept the eerie parts of the papers off.


Now as I said doing these pages really got me into scrapping Halloween and with our Trick-or Treat crop starting tomorrow I've got lots more to share.  Come on over to the forum tomorrow and see what tricks and treats we have for you.  There is still time to sign up for bingo too.

2 comments :