Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PlayB@ll.....

If you are familiar with the My Scraps & More forum, you will know that there are daily challenge posted, to get your mojo and craftiness flowing..

For the 9/21 challenge of the day, it was Sketch time.
Here is the sketch that was posted to play along with for the day:
And here is my take on the sketch:
I used the Fancy Pants Little Sport collection found in the My Scraps Store HERE.
I fussy cut some of the stars from the All Star paper which are the perfect sports accent piece to add to any sports page, whether football, soccer or baseball. I couldn't resist adding the @ to my title in place of an A, just to make it a bit playful.
So I hope you will hop on over to the My Scraps Forum and play along with the daily challenges. You have till the end of the month, and a winner will get a wonderful prize from Tammi just for playing along...

Have a wonderful day,
Wendi

2 comments :