Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello...My Name is Adorable :)

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Missy here today to share a layout I created using The Sweetest Thing collection from My Mind's Eye...one of my favorite lines!  The colors in these papers are just so yummy, and the patterns are really fun.  As you know, MME's lines have plenty for girl and boy pages.  I used the Tangerine line, which is full of soft teals, yellows, reds and greys.

I love the embellishments that coordinate with this line.  The chipboard buttons and the butterflies add the perfect touch.  I added some floss & some rhinestones, but everything else is MME--even that flowery washi tape!


You can get the entire line and MORE from the store HERE.  Order today because it's the last day to get 25% off!!  Keep checking back because new lines keep on comin'...you don't want to miss anything!!  You know you need it  :)

Have a GREAT day!

Missy :)

2 comments :