Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Many Pictures

Do you struggle with those events that come with so many pictures, there is so much going on it is hard to crop them down but you still want them scrapped so you have the memories.  Christmas and  birthday's can be a nightmare for me.  Autumn had  her birthday in June and I still haven't finished the ones from last year.  I decided I needed lots of photos on a page but I don't do well with lots of photos on a page or with double pagers.  I decided to go with the accordion photo matte.


At first glance the page looks like a single photo layout, but by removing the paper clip you see the photos unfold and there are actually five photos from Autumn playing different games at her birthday.

Don't forget our Got Talent challenges are still going on.  I used Challenge #6 to create this page with Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean soup

--------Tracy--------


1 comment :