Saturday, July 7, 2012

Do You Got Talent?

My Scraps and More's Got Talent II is happening right now on the forum. Every Friday a sketch challenge with a twist is posted. On Tuesdays a mini challenge is posted - the challenges have been  anything from a memorabilia pocket to a book mark.
My challenge was posted and I love the sketch I was given from Kristine Davidson! My twist was to use five different manufacturers.
[image]
I completed my layout using the sketch and used Fancy Pants (pinkish red), October Afternoon (pink stripe and mini market stickers), Crate Paper (orange paper and journaling spot), Simple Stories (brown paper and numbers strip), and Bazzill (for the cardstock).

The Best Things Come In Threes


Join us on the forum today - we would love to see your work in the Got Talent II contest!

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment