Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wanted...

Good Morning!  Wendy here!
So has your Summer started?  School out?  Vacation plans made?  Camera charged?
Things have been so busy over the past week, that I haven't been scrapping much.  But, I can say that I have been taking TONS of pictures to keep me busy all Summer.  That is, when we are not outside playing.
We usually start off the Summer slowly.  Maybe a few nature walks:


Which gave me a chance to play with some Jillibean goodies.

And then we had some fun playing in the rain.  My Mind's Eye totally inspired me to get out and take these pictures.


And then we squeeze in a horseback riding trip...or two...


...because this collection from October Afternoon called Sasparilla just cannot be passed up!

A "beginning of Summer" favorite is always our trip to Navy Pier to see a movie on the Imax and sit on the boardwalk and watch the fireworks.  These nighttime pictures worked perfectly with the newest collection from Authentique - Carefree.


So, I'm pretty excited to see more new collections in the store!  It's gets me all pumped up for having some fun (and lots of picture taking).
I cannot wait until the 4th of July!  Have you seen the newest collections coming out??  Charge up that camera and head to the store quick!
Here are my favorites:






As you can see, there is no shortage of inspiration to be found in the My Scraps and More Store.  Just browse through the store and I am sure you will find lots to do this Summer.  

Have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment