Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Accidents


I just love "happy accidents"!  You know, when you sit down and scrap and the process just takes you someplace you never would have thought of?  I had a layout in mind when I cut up all of these little bits of paper but when I put it together it just wasn't working for me....so instead, I ended up with this, my "happy accident" of a layout.  I like this version so much better than what I had in mind when I started!




Share with us some of your "happy accidents"!  Link up you layouts to this post and I will draw someone to receive a little scrappy goodness.

Enjoy your weekend!!

--Aubree

1 comment :

  1. I bought these pennants but had no idea how I was using them - I just liked them and was determined to use them for this layout. When I came across this sketch challenge, I was instantly inspired. It turned out to be one of my favorite soccer layouts.

    http://plywthpper.blogspot.com/2012/04/design-by-diana-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete