Friday, June 1, 2012

Double the Fun

I wanted to share two double page layouts I made with the line Lime Twist from My Mind's Eye. You can find it here in the My Scraps and More store. these are pictures from my daughter Amory's birthday party and as usual I (and others) took alot of pictures. And I could not pick just a few so I need big layouts to showcase most of them!
I used double page layout sketches from Scrapbbok Challenges. Thank you Ginni for sharing this site with me!
Little Miss Monkey Business
Other Products from the My Scraps and More Store -

And the second double page layout - of Amory's blowing out candles and making a wish! All of the paper and Happy Day diecut can be found in the My Scraps and More store here.
Make A Wish
 
Other Products from the My Scraps and More Store -


Thank you for stopping by!
Kristin
Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

  1. Great layouts! I especially like the second, love how many pictures you were able to get in and that great banner!

    ReplyDelete