Sunday, May 6, 2012

Up for a Challenge?

Good Morning!  Wendy here!  How was everyone's National Scrapbook Day?  Did you get a lot of scrapping work done?

I found some time to play along with the MANY fun challenges in the My Scraps and More forums.  Every day, there is a new and fun challenge to keep you inspired.  You don't have to complete them all, they are just to keep your creative juices flowing.  Stop by and check them out!

Friday is "sketch day".  Which honestly, is my favorite day of the week...because I am a sketch junkie.

Aubree offered up this sketch:


It was sooo different and I really wanted to give it a shot.  I found all of my bright Tombow markers and did a little bit of doodling.


I was a little nervous, but who said anything has to be perfect!  It's a doodle!  lol!
I cut my sun out of a scrap of paper and the rest of the goodies came from the stash.  Oh, by the way, there is a weekly "stash" challenge too!  Great way to use up those oldies but goodies!

And if that's not enough to get your mojo up and moving, how about a SALE!!

My Scraps and More  is having a HUGE NSD sale!!

USE CODE NSD40 AND RECEIVE 40% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS FREE SHIPPING TODAY!!!


And don't forget!  Our "Mother May I Crop" starts on May 9th!  The Pre-Crop challenges start today!  Stop by and see what we have in store for you!


Now if that doesn't get you scrapping....you need more coffee!!


Have a great day!!!


Wendy***

1 comment :

  1. Great sketch! Love your take on it and I love a post that makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete