Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother may I???

May is such an exciting month.  For me I get to celebrate 2 of my favorite things.  One, being a mother and two, scrapbooking.  That is right, May 5th is National Scrapbook Day and May 13th is Mother's Day.  Here at My Scraps and More we are going to combine these two wonderful holidays into one Mother May I crop.  Make sure to visit the forum on May 6th as we get started with our pre-crop challenges.  The official crop with kick off on May 9th.  Here is a look at my LO for the challenge that will start May 6th.  Of course you will need to stop over at the forum to actually see what the challenge is :)

I used Fancy Pants Beach Babe and MME Lime Twist to create this page.  Both on sale in the store right now.  See you at the crop!!!

----Tracy----

1 comment :