Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For the record...


Good Tuesday morning! May is always the busiest month of the year in my house and quite often our family’s busyness tends to hamper my scrappy mojo! So to combat it I went out and took some pics of DS and a friend and then spent time editing them and just enjoying the pictures. I find that starting with beautiful photos is the best remedy for the scrappy blues. I am by no means a professional but I did invest in a nice camera and I have learned to take lots of pictures so I have plenty to choose from. I have also found that if I take the time to do a few edits it makes a huge difference! There are many free versions of photo editing software that can quickly improve the look of your photos. So to get back on track I created this – I used an old record as my background and one of my favorite pics of DS and my adorable niece. With a little color adjustment and softening it really took the photo to another level. I just love the bright fun colors in the Basic Grey Lauderdale line and they set the picture off beautifully! If you haven’t gotten this line yet go check it out it is so fun! 



~Tammy B.~


No comments :

Post a Comment