Friday, April 13, 2012

I Challenge You ...

Good morning everyone! It is Friday the 13th! AAAAGH! Are you hiding out or like me consider the number thirteen really quite lucky? You see my youngest daughter was born in room thirteen so that is actually a good number around here. So if you are hiding out or feeling lucky how about some manufacturer challenges to try?

Lily Bee

A sketch challenge is posted right now on the Lily Bee blog that I cannot wait to try! And with the new collections in the store - Buttercup and Double Dutch - you have some terrific products to try it with!
Here is the sketch -


October Afternoon

A sketch challenge is posted right now at the October Afternoon blog that has a fun sunburst element on it! And with all of this October Afternoon and with the arrival of the new Sasparilla collection in the store I know there is some product to inspire you to try it!
Sketch

Jillibean Soup

A sketch challenge is up right now at the Jillibean Soup blog that is a multiphoto layout that has got my wheels spinning! In the store there are the brand new collections - Coconut Lime Soup, Game Day Chili, Neopolitan Bean Bisque Soup, and Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup - so plenty of themes to get the creative juices flowing!
JBS April 2012 sketch

Good Luck today on Friday the 13th! I am off to the zoo with my daughter's kindergarten class! Come back later today for our birthday blog hop!


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Kristin

1 comment :